Location: Toronto, ON
Our client, a Public Accounting firm is hiring a Senior Accountant. Our client is experiencing a rapid growth in today’s uncertain marker. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial experience and assist in the advising of clients from both an accounting and operational standpoint. The dedication to the clients and the strength of the company employees are the keys to consistent and growing success.
- Preparation of financial statements (Notice to Reader, Review and Audit Engagements) and special consulting and advisory services as required by clients;
- Preparation of both corporate tax and personal tax returns;
- HST returns and payroll related returns (T4, T5 etc.);
- Communication and correspondence with both clients and tax authorities;
- Candidate will have the opportunity to work in Accounting Assurance related work.
- Bachelor of Accounting;
- Minimum of three years public accounting experience;
- Highly motivated, dedicated and confident with a desire for growth and advancement;
- Experience in completion of professional engagements including audits, reviews and compilations;
- Understanding of personal and corporate tax compliance and planning;
- Excellent communication (verbal/written), time management, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment both independently as well as a member of the team;
- Excellent background of knowledge in:
- Accounting and bookkeeping;
- Personal and corporate tax;
- HST and payroll related issues;
- Experience with Caseware/Caseview, Taxprep, Simply Accounting and Quickbooks as well as Microsoft office including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
To apply for this position, please use the form on our application page.