Location: Vaughan, ON
Salary: $15/hr ($1 increase after one year)
Our client, a manufacturer of medical device components, is hiring a Production Assembler to assemble and pack products to specification. The position is on the day shift (7 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and reports to a Lead Hand.
The assembly plant is served by public transit and is near major highways (7, 400, 407).
- Assemble the company’s products;
- Ensure the quality and correct operation of products;
- Clean all parts and inspect individual components for conformity;
- Pack parts for shipping and ensure correct quantities.
- Mechanical ability and able to read assembly drawings;
- Able to use small power and hand tools;
- Attention to detail, especially in matters of quality;
- Able to work in a team environment;
- Safety aware;
- Able to lift up to 20 Kg;
- Able to stand for long periods.
To apply for this position, please use the form on our application page.