Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: $50k /year
Our insurance industry client is currently seeking an experienced, career-minded Business Development Consultant. This is a demanding role which will require the ability to accommodate frequent travel and evening/weekend availability on occasion.
- Responsible for overseeing the activities of their territory;
- Developing new and strengthening current customer relationships;
- Selling and promoting programs and promotions;
- Prospecting new accounts as well as ensuring targets are met or exceeded;
- Developing marketing strategies for the territory;
- Representing the company at various industry and customer events throughout the territory;
- Handling complex sales queries and customer complaints in a professional manner.
- 4+ years of business development/account management in a territory sales role, in a service environment.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and/or medical experience preferred however not mandatory.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
- A personal car and a clean driver’s license are required.
- Results oriented with a proven record of achieving and exceeding assigned targets and objectives.
- Positive, energetic and a motivated individual who embraces the culture of service excellence.
- Highly organized, keenly focused and a high work ethic.
To apply for this position, please use the form on our application page.