Location: GTA, ON
Salary: $47k /year
Must Be Bilingual French and English
ESF Careers has been engaged by a leader in the financial industry to recruit a Bilingual Mutual Funds Associate. The Bilingual Mutual Funds associate is responsible for workflow processing and problem resolution of customer financial and non-financial transactions generated from the Mutual Fund Call Centre, Company Call Centre, Cafes, mail-in, on-line applications and various other departments. The position offers candidates an opportunity to gain experience and develop an understanding of various departments within the company and the financial industry. The Bilingual Mutual Funds Associate reports directly to the Manager of Mutual Funds.
- Handles process and completes all transactions that result from the Call Centre’s daily activities which include setting up new accounts, verifying information, entering data on the system and client/account investigation;
- Ensures timely completion of all cash management activities, trade processing and account maintenance;
- Actively monitors and maintains mutual funds queues to ensure completion of service request or inquiries. Provides regular follow up on research status as required;
- Reconciles daily processing work;
- Prepares and scans documents into internal imaging system;
- Works closely with other departments to resolve account related problems in a timely manner;
- Provides information on the policies and procedures of the CBS Department;
- Liaises with other financial institutions in order to resolve complex client issues;
- Ensures that policies and procedures are respected as per the CBS Department’s parameters;
- Must be able to handle high volume of processing especially during peak periods;
- Commits to proactive and ongoing improvement of skills and the continued acquisition of knowledge;
- Contributes in the ongoing development of the CBS Department.
- University or College Degree;
- Minimum 1-3 years of work related experience, preferably in the banking/financial industry;
- IFIC Operations Course and/or Canadian Securities Course is an asset;
- Call Centre experience is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset;
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office is an asset;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively alone and with other internal and external specialists while in a high volume environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Some evenings, weekends, over time and shift work may be required.
To apply for this position, please use the form on our application page.