Location: GTA, ON
Rate: $33k /year
ESF Careers has been engaged by a leader in the financial industry to recruit a Bilingual Client Service Specialist. The Bilingual Client Service Specialist, reports to the Every Day Financial Manager. The Bilingual Client Service Specialist is responsible for providing industry leading client service while promoting company products to prospective and existing clients through the company’s state of the art inbound and outbound service centre.
- Delivers friendly and professional service to clients through inbound, outbound and eService channels in a fast-paced contact centre environment;
- Knowledgeable in a wide range of financial products (i.e. TFSA, RIFs Chequing/Savings accounts, RSPs etc);
- Processes customer financial transactions;
- Demonstrates ability to identify Clients’ needs and sell products that meet them;
- Educates Clients on a wide range of financial products (i.e. TFSA, RIFs Chequing/Savings accounts, RSPs etc.) and on self-service channels in order to enable Clients to serve themselves online;
- Services existing clients in a manner which drives resolution in one contact;
- Identifies barriers to excellent service and communicate them through appropriate channels;
- Delivers on individual and team objectives that support the company;
- Responds to clients via written channels.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- Relevant work experience in retail/sales or other customer service environment
- Proven customer service skills;
- Strong understanding of the concepts and skills required in order to sell financial products and services in a customer-centric environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to emerging call centre technology;
- Part time Client Service Specialists will be required to work full time hours for the first 9 weeks of training;
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required.
To apply for this position, please use the form on our application page.