Location: Toronto, Ontario
Rate: $50k /year +Commission + Bonus
MUST HAVE CSC, CIFC OR IFIC
SCFS has been engaged by a leader in the mutual funds industry to hire a Bilingual Mutual Funds Sales Representative. The ideal candidate must be an energetic, highly motivated business professional with a forward thinking and self-starter approach to be a part of an exciting new team.
- Responsible for interacting with clients using IVR, Chat, and email communication;
- Responsible for providing educations savings solutions and executing all stages of the service to sales cycle, from lead generation, initial and follow up with the clients, to closing the deal (mainly response to inbound “warm” calls);
- Provide prompt, effective and courteous service and advice to all clients on accounts with respect to grants, financial transaction, payment arrangements and account changes;
- Support inbound and outbound (follow up) client contact activities;
- Assist or complete clients account opening and fulfillment;
- Understand and apply all responsibilities and activities in accordance with “Know Your Clients”, and “Know Your Product” guidelines;
- Provide relevant information, complete all client financial and non financial transactions and deliver error-free support at first point of contact;
- Be proactive in uncovering opportunities to match customer needs to enhance growth opportunities.
- University degree/ College diploma and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a client sales/ service oriented role, driven to help meet clients needs;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Able to meet qualifications for securities registration and maintain this registration in good standing; completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Investment Funds in Canada (IFIC) or the Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC) is required;
- Completion of the RESPDAC Dealing Representative Proficiency Course prior to the registration with the securities commissions;
- Full flexibility to work a variety of shifts initially ranging Monday-Friday 8.00 am – 8.00 pm;
- Proven track record of success in converting service to sales environment is required;
- Excellent team player, problem resolution, and computer navigation skills (Windows, Outlook, Excel);
- Strong initiative and the ability to multi-task;
- Aptitude for figures/ financial information;
- Strong understanding of investment concepts, terms and registered accounts;
- Exceptional customer service and professional communications etiquette.
To apply for this position, please use the form on our application page.